If you read Park Street News in March 2019, you’ll have seen the plea from the Chairman for more help; without which we will not survive another year.
Well, we had some good news in the shape of some lovely residents who came forward to help!
We had in total 7 people come forward. (we always need more!)
- Chris Matson filled the Secretary position – vacant for two years
- Christine Lambert and Lorraine Giles have agreed to be our Events Coordinator/s – vacant for two years
- Heidi Patterson has agreed to be our Membership Secretary – vacant for three years!
- Simone Roback has stepped down from the Administrator role but remained to help on the committee
- We STILL need to fill the Chairman and Vice Chairman roles – both roles filled temporarily since 2018
If you feel you can help, and would like to get involved in Community Events and Issues please reach out to us or any of the members you may already know!