If you read Park Street News in March 2019, you’ll have seen the plea from the Chairman for more help; without which we will not survive another year.
Well, we had some good news in the shape of some lovely residents who came forward to help!
We had in total 7 people come forward. (we always need more!)
- Chris Matson filled the Secretary position – vacant for two years
- Christine Lambert and Lorraine Giles have agreed to be our Events Coordinator/s – vacant for two years
- Heidi Patterson has agreed to be our Membership Secretary – vacant for three years!
- Simone Roback has stepped down from the Administrator role but remained to help on the committee
- We STILL need to fill the Chairman and Vice Chairman roles – both roles filled temporarily since 2018
If you feel you can help, and would like to get involved in Community Events and Issues please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the members you may already know!